Wanatah Mirror | Land and Buildings | Historic Highways | Railroad History
Presidential Stops | School History | Graduating Class Photos
Wanatah was home to pioneer editor, William F. Hunt, publisher of the local newspaper, The Wanatah Mirror from 1899 to 1969. These newspapers have been microfilmed and are now rebound and available for research purposes in the Wanatah Library.
The Society and the Wanatah Library worked together to raise the funds for this project. This is the only known complete set of the The Mirrors in existence.
One of the parks in Wanatah, near the Historical Society Museum is dedicated to William F. Hunt for his contributions to the town. A historical monument, a printing press, has been erected in his honor at the entrance to the park.